Monday, July 7, 2014

Summertime Mini Release

Hello friends!  I hope everyone had a fun and safe Holiday weekend.  Today I'm sharing a mini release on The Greeting Farm's Summer Time Journal cards. They are currently on sale over at The Greeting Farm.  These cards can be used in many ways... Daily life, scrapbook layouts, cards, and so much more!  Here are a couple of ways that I have used them...





Every paper you see here is from this new Summer Time Journal Cards Kit and the added elements are from the Summer Time Print & Cut Kit.  My photos didn't do justice to how beautiful the water was that day so I'm pleased with how much my page is brightened up with this kit.





I also created a card. All the background paper is from the Journal Cards and the sun and sentiment is from the Print & Cut Kit. I wanted to make a fishing card because I'm looking forward to doing some fishing this summer.

I hope you enjoyed my projects and that it has helped you in getting your creativity flowing.  Happy crafting everyone and be sure to stop by the other design team members for more crafty ideas.


1 comment:

Leanne said...

Two great projects Suilan. This kit is super cute for summer. TFI!!
Hope you get that chance to go fishing and catch some good eats.
Have a great summer!!