Monday, July 21, 2014

Having Fun with Summer Time Kit

Hi everyone!  I hope your Summer is turning out to be exactly as you planned.  All week it has been raining crazy in my neck of the woods and when it rains, I like to hang out in my craft room with a HUGE cup of coffee and craft away.  And so that is exactly what I did.

My first project is a Daily Life page of what my Summer vacation looked like.  I went ahead and used my sister's pictures because I thought she captured the sunsets so well.



Ahhh, I am so happy with the way this page turned out and it makes me miss my hometown.  But I know it's just a 45 minute airplane ride away. Okay, along with a 30 minute drive. hehe!  So EVERYTHING on this page comes from the Summer Time Journaling Cards and Summer Time Print & Cut Kit from The Greeting Farm.


Now... I've been having the urge to make Summer Time Anya in Paris because Anya is always sweet yet sassy.  Don't you think?  So I created a step-card that shows the Eiffel Tower and because there isn't a beach near the tower I added a pool.  Surely there must be a pool somewhere close by right?  And I agree with Anya here... Life IS better at the pool!



One of my all time favorite things to make is homemade scrubs.

Here I upcycled a jar and filled it with a homemade orange cream sugar scrub and wrapped it with a Summer Time Journal Card. Even the blue paper behind the label is a journal card.  HAHA! I wasn't gonna waste anything!  I decided to decorate a gift box as well and again I used the same journal card and elements from the kit.  Of course I had to add the orange Popsicle :)



And for fun I made another card...


When I saw these stars I quickly had Skater Ian in mind.  And like a typical boy he's enjoying life.

Thank you so much for allowing me to share all my projects using this amazing kit with all of you!  I was having so much fun with it. Please visit The Greeting Farm and my fellow DT members ClaudetteCorinne, and Cynthia.  THANK YOU!

3 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Wow these are super cute projects SuiLan....

eva said...

wow, a lot of great projects and ideas!

Leanne said...

Cool cool summer projects. This kit is fabulous!