Sunday, May 18, 2014

A Berry Sweet Gift


Hi everyone!  I'm here to share a couple more projects using the "Berry Sweet" Kit from The Greeting Farm.  Here I upcycled SPAM cans to make stationery gifts for my daughter's teachers.


The cans, notepads, and post its were all decorated using this super sweet kit.  This really has been my favorite project to work on.  I love that I can create a whole collection of gifts and have it revolve around a theme.

Next, I created a card...



Oh now I could not resist using these new images of "Wild Child" from The Greeting Farm to add to these sweet sentiments from the "Berry Sweet" Kit.

Thank you for stopping by and please stop by Cynthia's to see her adorable creations.

7 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Holy cow SuiLan, what a great gift for your daughter's teacher. She will be all smiles ear-to-ear. Who would ever think a Spam can could look so awesome. You sure did a fabulous job with the theme. Super sweet card too. Have a great week.

Lynn said...

Love the Spam can idea. Your gifts are very attractive. The "Wild Child" card is adorable. I will need to get that TGF stamp set. Thanks for sharing your creativity.

Jenny said...

How do you make your spam cans so cute!?

Leanne said...

Spam can?!! Sis you gotta do a tutorial! These turned out so cute!!
Awesome job!!
^.^

Leanne said...

I love the card too!!

Islander Girl said...

Ooh, I love the spam can you used! The card and sentiment goes perfectly together! Love everything you did!

**CrEaTiNgWiThAlOhA** said...

Love your projects….the card is uber adorns!!!!Liann