Monday, April 7, 2014

Yummy Pie

Happy Monday!

I'm here with a card I just created with Cheeky Cherry Pie from The Greeting Farm.  I have a few birthdays this month and this card is for a very special someone who loooves pies.    Being that Miss Anya is always so sexy I have her sitting on her kitchen table. hehehehe!



So it turns out this card is for my hubby.  I know this card is very feminine but this way he'll think of me. hahaha!  Every year for his birthday I bake him a pie rather than a cake.  Okay I'm off to create...

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

10 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

OMG, and I bet your hubby loved his card just as much.... love the little kitchen scene you created. With the cute window and curtain and the gingham tablecloth. She is one of my fave stamps too....

**CrEaTiNgWiThAlOhA** said...

Aloha Sui-

Beautiful card…such a special card for your sweetheart…mahalo for sharing…..aloha Liann

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

What a perfect image for the birthday girl who looooves pies. I like how you used the scallop punch for the valance.

Lynn said...

Love this card! The scene you created is lovely and so perfect for the image. Making pie instead of cake is great for a celebration. I'm going to get that stamp 'cuz it's just too cute!

Katya said...

Ooooh I want an apple or lemon pie. Wow so cute and colorful. Lovely coloring. TFS.

Leanne said...

Ahh love it Suilan!! Love how you did the window!! Great scene. He's gonna love it!
^.^

mst822 said...

Such a beautiful card! Love your coloring skills!

Cely said...

LOL sitting on the table because she's sexy! LOVE it!

RiNNE said...

This is so pretty! Woot wooooo, and hottttt! I bet your hubby loved it!!

Anonymous said...

So cute!