Friday, October 19, 2012

Craft fair start up

Hi there!

It's that exciting time of the year! All the fun Holidays, parties, and CRAFT FAIRS!!!

So, I've been seeing these Crystal Light containers everywhere. I love how crafters have been decorating them and the many different uses you can get out of them.

Here is my first set using Yumi&Fumi Handmade stamps. I added scraps of Washi paper I had laying around and just embellished with flower stickers.

I'll warn you now... You'll probably be seeing more of these in my upcoming posts.

Enjoy the weekend crafter!

8 comments:

eva said...

super cute!

Migdalia said...

Adorable!!Very sweet!New Follower!

Jenny said...

Man.. I gotta get me some Yumi and Fumi! Love your crystal light can idea. I think I gotta jack that one!

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

These are super cute, a guarantee seller.

Cyndi said...

These are just too cute and creative!

Lynn said...

Oh, boy what a great idea. We drink lots of Crystal Light and I always feel bad when I throw away the containers. You've done a super job of decorating them. I'll give it a try....maybe fill them with some small cookies. Thanks for the crafty recycling idea!

hapagirlren said...

What a great idea! These look so beautiful and festive!!

Leanne said...

ok, i'm so dense! how did i miss these? these are awesome!! So cute how you used the images to dress up these containers. MFS!!