Friday, September 23, 2011

Christmas Cards

Good Morning everyone!
I'll be making some cards to help out Kris who is making cards to add to dolls that her Aunty is making.  Whew,  to better explain I'll leave to Kris, check it out here...K-Lusive Kreations.

I've always wanted to make cards to donate so here is my chance. I found some paper that I've had for a while now and just added some simple embellies and basically kept it very simple. Here they are...



I thought they looked a little too pastelly for children, so back to the drawing board and I brought out my Cricut last night. Boy do I need to practice up on those cartridges. I'm so bad at cutting and pasting the dies. I guess it doesn't look too bad because my daughters are already "wow-ing" at the images. Hehe...pour girls are getting excited for Christmas now and there is still three more months to go.

Thanks for looking... and enjoy your Aloha Friday!

9 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

I think you did a great job on those cards....very cute!

Creations by Shirl said...

Love the simplicity of all of them... This sure will bring bright smiles to the recipients..
Have another crafty weekend!

Anonymous said...

oh wow such beatuiful cards... I love them

Anonymous said...

So cute! I think the kids will love them:)

RiNNE said...

Adorable!! The kiddies will surely love them. I also have those stickers at the bottom :).

Amy said...

Your cards are beautiful, anyone would love to get them and I think the colors are fun! :)

kris said...

The cards are wonderful!!! hmmm, and i'm excited to see what you'll create with your cricut! ;)

eunice said...

Wow! I love how you made "simple" look so pretty! These cards will go perfectly with the dolls...so sweet and thoughtful of you to be so generous!

Annette Allen said...

Very cute... I love this Prima paper..