Monday, August 25, 2014

Endless Summer...

Hi there!  I'm back sharing two more projects using The Greeting Farm Print and Cut Kit. This kit can be used in so many ways.  Here, I created a Daily life page ...

 The elements worked well and of course I couldn't resist using the image "Puppy Love: from The Greeting Farm.

I also created a tag...


Featured here are Summer Time Anya and Summer Time Ian.  These two cuties are also included in the Summer Time Print and Cut Kit.  Thanks for stopping by and you can find this kit over at The Greeting Farm here.  Also check out more inspirational creations here... ClaudetteCorinne, and Cynthia.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Wow! I really love that tag and the previous Summer Time Kit items. I didn't realize TGF had a kit system...gotta check it out. I am inspired by what you are doing...thank you!

Leanne said...

Aww sooo super cute!! You are blowing me away with all your designs with this kit. Love them all!!